OVERALL PLANNING DEVELOPMENT OF MOC CHAU NATIONAL TOURISM ZONE (TO 2020, VISION 2030) I OVERALL PLANNING DEVELOPMENT OF MOC CHAU NATIONAL TOURISM ZONE TO 2020, VISION 2030
1. Viewpoints and development goals
1.1. Viewpoints- Development Moc Chau National Tourism Zone in accordance with strategies and the overall planning of tourism development in Vietnam, midlands and northern mountains; the planning of economic development - social, Son La province tourism; ensure consistency with strategies, planning development and related fields.
- To promote the highest comparative advantage of geographical location, climate, landscape, ecology and cultural identity to form the typical tourist, tourist attraction; simultaneously, closely associated with the major tourist areas in the province, midlands and mountains northern, to other regions and countries of ASEAN to form the tours, route travel uninterrupted.
- Investment the focus, focus, mobilize resources for sustainable tourism development, harmony with the goals of economic development - social, social security, defense - security, environmental protection and adaptation to climate change.
1.2. Development Goals
1.2.1. The overall objective
Development Moc Chau National Tourism Zone become a driving force in tourism development Midlands mountainous northern system with diverse tourism products, unique, branded and highly competitive, especially for agricultural products characteristics, cultural identity and ethnic.
1.2.2. Specific objectives- Tourists: 2020 welcomed 1.25 million passengers, including international tourists reached 10 thousand passengers; 2030 welcomed 2.97 million passengers, including international tourists reached 50 thousand passengers.
- The number of accommodation establishments: 2020 with 1,840 suites; 2030 has 5,390 suites.
- Total revenue from tourists: 2020 reached 1,419 billion, equivalent to 67.6 million; 2030 reached 5557 billion, equivalent to 264.6 million.
- The share of tourism in local GDP: in 2020, tourism contributed 7.5%; 2030, tourism contributed 10.4%.
- Target employment: 2020 creates 9.9 jobs for thousands of workers (including 3.1 thousand direct labor); 2030 employs 29.4 thousand employees (of which 9.2 thousand direct employees).
2. Orientation of development and marketing tourism products
2.1. Tourism market- Domestic tourists: Priority develop target markets: Hanoi, Red River Delta provinces (Vinh Phuc, Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh ...) and the provinces in the region the northern highlands (Phu Tho, Hoa Binh, Lai Chau, Dien Bien ...); expansion of large urban marketing in the country: Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang ...; approach and dominate new markets: The Mekong Delta provinces, Central and Highland.
- International tourists: Focus on developing and strengthening its market share in the traditional target markets: Western Europe (emphasis France, Germany, England ...), North America (emphasis USA, Canada), Northeast Asia (emphasis Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China), the ASEAN countries. Access to and exploitation of new markets: Eastern Europe focuses Russia, the Middle East, India ...
2.2. Tourism products
2.2.1. Specific tourism productsBased on marketing and the tourism potential of Moc Chau, system-specific tourism products of Moc Chau include:
- Ecotourism: With the eco-tourism tours, picnics; special emphasis on the development of eco-tourism associated with agriculture as the tour experience at the base of agricultural production, agricultural products (tea, milk, flowers, strawberries ...).
- Cultural tourism: With the tourists who visit the historic cultural landscapes; community tours: Visit the village and cultural studies of ethnic minorities, tourism and food ... especially focused homestay tourism forms; development of tourism products associated with the festival of the local characteristics: the independence of the Hmong New Year, the traditional festival ...
- Tourism: With the resorts and nursing treatment.
2.2.2. The different types of tourism
The different types of tourism is the type of tourism products complementary to meet the diverse needs of tourists, including: Traveling Weekend; MICE tourism; tourism and entertainment; Tourist border trade ...
3. Orientation Tourism promotion
3.1. Construction image of the destination
The basic characteristics of Moc Chau tourist attraction:
- "Moc Chau Plateau"
- "Tea" - plants characteristic Moc Chau Plateau and "Dairy" - the most common animal species in Moc Chau, along with "Che" has long been a symbol of the plateau.
- "Cultural identity" unique land of the oldest living of ethnic groups, in which each ethnic has a culture brings its own unique characteristics are formed from a long with price cultural traditions to create tourist attraction.
3.2. The strategy for the promotion of tourism- Focus promotion and propaganda to promote tourism in various forms in and out of the province on the mass media and in place.
- Especially for foreign markets, Moc Chau need to pay attention to problems utilizing travel publications such as guidebooks, tourism magazines, TV channels ... to promote the image of Moc Chau destination.
- The promotion channels priority: the mass media, the broadcast media specializing in domestic and foreign tourism, events and tourism fairs in addition to other media such as text rooms travel, travel agents and foreign priorities are used.
4. Orientation training of human resources and community education
a. Training of human resources
- Training staff complement of state management of tourism.
- Training of human resources directly to the tourism industry.
- Enhance the professional qualifications and tourism awareness of staff.
- Attractive young human resources and capacities through adequate remuneration.
- Choose the young staff, have the capacity to train abroad in state funding.
- Upgrade and fostering professional staff for management and employees in the tourism business.
b. Education community
- Raising awareness of local communities.
- Education fostering knowledge of commercial civilization, civilization tourism.
- Implement projects to support community development.
5. Orientation for organization space tourismThe Location, boundary: Moc Chau National Tourism Zone is located in two districts : Moc Chau and Van Ho, Son La Province, including the tourism center of Moc Chau National Tourism Zone and areas, tourist attractions other satellites. In which tourism center of Moc Chau National Tourism Zone has an area of 1,502 ha (Moc Chau district of 920 ha and 582 ha of Van Ho), located in the commune of Van Ho (Van Ho District) , Chieng Yen (Van Ho district) and Phieng Luong commune (Moc Chau district).
5.1. Tourism centerThe main tourist center will be a tourist cluster nature center focused most products and services featured on a large scale by Moc Chau National Tourism Zone serves as the center destination and the which provides information for tourists as well as providing visitors to the area, satellite destinations primarily serve visitors. Center's Moc Chau National Tourism Zone include: 1. Moc Chau ecotourism Center; 2. Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center; 3. Moc Chau luxury resort Center.
1. Moc Chau ecotourism Center
Moc Chau Ecotourism Center is located in Phieng Luong commune, Moc Chau district and Van Ho commune, Van Ho district. This is a general tourism concentrated forms of the tourism product as recreation, cultural tourism, services, accommodation, sightseeing .... Currently this is the functional areas have detailed plans approved with an area of 442 hectares including subdivisions: welcoming entrance area; Central lake park; Downtown tourist reception service; Housing for tourism; Park Resorts farm; Thai ethnic culture; Ethnic Rural tourism zone (multi-ethnic tourism); Tea garden landscape ecology; Tourist Area pasture; Experimental gardens and tropical fruit trees; Flower Park thematic; Park visitors memories of Fame; Icon hills; Residential services.
2. Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center
Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center is located in Phieng Luong commune (Moc Chau district) and Van Ho commune , Chieng Khoa ( Van Ho district).This is the functional areas to focus on developing the tourism product advanced entertainment such as high-end sports (horse racing, paragliding, hot air balloon ...), special entertainment, accommodation services trade .... Scale Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center about 460 hectares, which includes the functional areas: Amusement park outdoor sports; Sports Area Senior Steppe; Amusement parks Premium Red Star Lake; luxury hotels area; Resettlement areas combined service.
3. Moc Chau luxury resort Center.
Moc Chau luxury resort Center is located in Van Ho commune( Van Ho district) and Phieng Luong commune( Moc Chau district. This is the functional areas to focus on developing tourism products such as luxury resort mountain resort, nursing treatment ... Scale of Moc Chau luxury resort Center about 600 hectares, which includes the subdivision features: mountain resort; Area nursing diagnosis and treatment; Van Ho park.
5.2 Tourism areas
The important tourist resort of Moc Chau national tourism zone include:
1. The tourist area Ang village pine forests
The tourist area pine forests Ang village located in Sang Dong commune, Moc Chau district. This is a tourist area with medium, serving the needs of entertainment, weekend travel and other services.Now available as detailed plans ecotourism Area pine Ban Ang. Scale of of about 62 hectares, which includes the main items: center; Ethnic cultural village; Ecotourism Village.
2. The tourist area Dai Yem Waterfall
Dai Yem Waterfall located in Muong Sang commune, Moc Chau district. This is a potential tourist exploitation of the natural landscape Dai Yem Waterfall serve the needs visit, stay, weekend, and cultural activities of tourists. Scale of includes 50 hectares main items: center services and sightseeing; Villas tourism; Orchid garden and fruit trees.
3. Downtown Long Sap border trade
Downtown Long Sap border trade located in Long Sap commune, Moc Chau district is designed to exploit the tourism potential Long Sap border trade. Scale of of about 10 hectares, which includes the main categories: commercial center gate; The work items other services.
4. On village five caves Tourism area
On village five caves Tourism area located in Nong Truong town of Moc Chau district is the spiritual tourism exploit the tourism potential of the monument hibernation On village five caves Tourism area, serving the needs of religious and sightseeing tourists. The scale of about 160 ha including the main items: Site visit; Cultural Tourism Zone of the village; Spiritual tourism area; Reception and service area; Neighborhood shopping.
5. Chieng Yen Community tourism area
Chieng Yen Community tourism area located in Chieng Yen commune, Van Ho district, the tourist areas of potential exploitation of national culture of the region. The size of about 20 ha focused construction services for the hospitality and catering services, accommodation, goods and souvenirs for tourists.
6. Po Cop Forest Ecotourism zone
Po Cop Forest Ecotourism zone located in Chieng Yen commune, Van Ho district is the Ecotourism exploitation of the potential of eco-tourism in the region. The scale of about 30 ha focused construction services for the hospitality and catering services, accommodation, goods and souvenirs for tourists.
7. Ecotourism zone Xuan Nha SUF
Ecotourism zone Xuan Nha SUF located in Xuan Nha, Chieng Xuan, Tan Xuan, Xuan Nha commune, Van Ho District and Chieng Son commune, Moc Chau district is the ecotourism potential exploitation of eco-tourism in the region. The scale of about 30 ha focused construction services for the hospitality and catering services, accommodation, goods and souvenirs for tourists.
5.3. Satellite destinations system1. The ethnic groups culture: As a village ethnic people selected to form the cultural attractions serve the needs sightseeing, study, learn and homestay tourism tourists. The ethnic groups has the favorable conditions for the development of the tourist attractions of Moc Chau include: Muong Khoa village; Na Sai village; Na Coong village; Na Bai village, Phu Mau village; Ang village; Vat village; Chieng Go village; Co Hao village; Pa Le village; Suoi Lin village; Ta Phinh village; Phieng Canh village; Ca Dac village; Doi village, Pa Phach village...
2. Points of Culture Historic Monuments: As the historical service of the sightseeing of tourists. The historical value and has favorable conditions for the development of the sights of Moc Chau including Vat Hong pagoda; Tay Tien regiment epitaphs; Historic Monuments Uncle Ho talked with the people in Moc Chau; historical monuments culture where Uncle Ho talked with officers, Nong Truong Moc Chau working soldiers, historical monuments epitaphs 83 Regiment volunteers Vietnam - Laos; Historic Monuments 64 zone hatred; Historic Monuments hatred Km 70; Historic Monuments Moc Ly station ; Mieng Cave Temple...
3. The landscapes points: As the natural scenic value and has favorable conditions for the development of the sights of Moc Chau include: Bat cave(Son Moc Huong cave), Pha Luong peak, Ancient tombs cave, Chieng Khoa waterfall, Ecology forest Po Cop, Bai Say cave, Bong village waterfall, Dai yem waterfall, On village five caves…
4. The mineral springs: System of Moc Chau mineral spring quite diverse with the ability to exploit the formation of tourist resorts, healing and served sightseeing of Moc Chau include: Ban Bo Mineral Spring; Hua Pang Mineral Spring; Phu Mau mineral spring ...
5.4. The system of service centers1. Service Centre in association with the town of Moc Chau: An important center on 6 Highway to welcome the tourist flow from the northwest (Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Son La and China ...) and the flow of international tourists through border gate Long Sap (Laos, Thailand, Myanmar…).
2. Service center mounted district capitals,Van Ho District in the future, will be the center flows Eastern to welcome visitors from the Southeast (Hanoi Market and Northern Delta provinces).
5.5. System tourist route
5.5.1. National Inter tourist route1. Tourist route Moc Chau – Laos
As a tourist routes connecting Moc Chau with Laos through Long Sap border gate along 43 Highway. The route from Moc Chau town through Long Sap border gate and connected to the main tourist attractions such as the war zone in Laos as Sam Nua (Samneua), the ancient capital of Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang), chum fields…
2. Tourist route Hanoi - Moc Chau - Laos - Thailand
Development of tourism products such as cultural tourism, historical, ecological tourism, resort tourism, sports tourism, ...
5.5.2. Interregional tourist routeAs a tourist routes follow 6 Highway connecting Moc Chau with Son La - Đien Bien - Lai Chau (in the Northwest) and Hoa Binh - Hanoi (in the Southeast).
5.5.3. Tourist route in Moc Chau National Tourism ZoneAs tourist routes formed on the basis of Moc Chau National Tourism Zone was connecting center to areas, satellite tourist attractions.
1. Route 1- Moc Chau town- Chieng Khoa - Muong Men: is Route formed on the basis of old 6 Highway, 43 Highway, Chieng Khoa route - Muong Men.
2. Route 2 - Moc Chau town - Chieng Khoa - Hua Pang: is Route formed on the basis of old 6 Highway, 43 Highway.
3. Route 3 - Phieng Luong - Chieng Khoa - To Mua - Muong Te - Quang Minh: is Route formed on the basis of old 6 Highway, 43 Highway, 101 route (Chieng Khoa - To Mua - Quang Minh).
4. Route 4 - Moc Chau town - Nong Truong town, - Tan Lap: is Route formed on the basis of old 6 Highway and Nong Truong town – Tan Lap.
5. Route 5 - Moc Chau town - Van Ho - Xuan Nha: is route formed on the basis of old 6 highway, route Van Ho – Xuan Nha.
6. Route 6 - Nong Truong Moc Chau Town - Phieng Luong - Long Luong - Chieng Yen: formed on the basis of 6 Highway , route Long Luong - Chieng Yen.
7. Route 7 - Moc Chau Town - To Mua - Suoi Bang.
5.5.4. Tourist route on the river
As a tourist routes formation on Da River exploit the tourism potential of water along the Da River.
6. Infrastructure systems planning, technical material facilities for tourism
6.1. Technical material facilities for tourism
6.1.1. Accommodation establishments systemThe type of Accommodation establishments including:
- Hotels kinds of 1-3 stars: Distribution primarily in Moc Chau ecotourism Centre, Ang village pine forest, Nong Truong town and Moc Chau town, expected to account for approximately 15% of the establishments staying.
- Types luxury hotels 4-5 stars: Distribution Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center, Moc Chau luxury resort center, is expected to account for about 7% of all accommodation establishments.-
- Tourism Villa: Distribution in Moc Chau ecotourism Center, Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center, Moc Chau luxury resort center, Dai Yem waterfall, expected to account for approximately 15% of the establishments staying.
- The other types: Includes accommodation establishments in the model of development in the area homestay, satellite tourist destinations, the service center, expected to account for approximately 63% of all accommodation establishments.
6.1.2. The other system of material and technical basis
184.108.40.206 Entertainment facility system
- The system of area entertainment tourist destinations in the area. Especially the kind of entertainment is concentrated in Moc Chau ecotourism Center (forms of popular entertainment) and Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center (types of senior entertainment);
- Theme parks in Moc Chau ecotourism Center and Moc Chau luxury resort center:
- The basis of entertainment services in the service center;
- Special entertainment tourist resort: Development in Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center.
220.127.116.11 The basis system of food service
- The basis system of food service focus development in areas at the resort;
- The system of food service establishments in the model of restaurants, markets cultural, Tourism development in the area of Tourism Service center (Moc Chau town and Nong Truong Town).
18.104.22.168 Facilities system for conferences, seminars
Facilities system for conferences seminar with a total of around 5000-10000 seats to focus development in:
- Moc Chau Ecotourism Center
- Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center.
- Moc Chau Luxury Resort Center
- Service center Moc Chau Town
- Service center Van Ho Town
22.214.171.124 Base system to serve the needs of sports
- The type of premium sports developed at Thao Nguyen sports tourism area;
- The type of service other sports such as tennis courts, golf course, swimming pool ... development at the resort.
6.2.1. The transport system126.96.36.199 The period from now to 2020
The major transport routes should focus on investment include:
1. 43 Highway Route (through Long Sap border gate) be investment upgraded to grade IVMN, Bn = 7,5m, Bm = 5,5m.
2. Old 6 Highway Route: rientation old Highway 6 be renovated grade IVMN, Bn = 7,5m, Bm = 5,5m, passage through the tourist areas of urban road standards, section 22,50 m.
3. Urban routes. 104 (Nong Tuong Town – Tan Lap – Tan Hop): Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VMN Bn = 6,5m, Bm = 3,5m, through Nong Truong town urban road standards, section 22,50 m.
4. Long Luong Route – Chien Yen: Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VIMN Bn = 6m, Bm = 3,5m.
5. Moc Chau Town Route - Đong Sang - Chieng Xuan: Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VMN Bn = 6,5m, Bm = 3,5m.
6. Phieng Luong Route – Van Ho - Long Luong: Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VIMN Bn = 6m, Bm = 3,5m.
188.8.131.52 The period after 2020 and 2030
Transport lines focus on investment include:
1. Urban routes 102 (Van Ho – Chieng Son – 43 Highway) and Xuan Nha branch lines - Muong Lat: Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VMN Bn = 6,5m, Bm = 3,5m.
2. Urban routes . 101 (Chieng Khoa - To Mua - Muong Te - Quang Minh): Orientation renovate and upgrade grade VMN Bn = 6,5m, Bm = 3,5m.
3. 43 Highway Route (Phieng Luong - Hua Păng): Orientation renovate and upgrade grade IVMN, Bn = 7,5m, Bm = 5,5m.
4. Development waterway routes on Da river: Focus the construction of a tourist port in Da river location Tan Hop, Quy Huong, Quang Minh commune.
6.2.2. Other Infrastructure systemsOther Infrastructure systems in the district according to the general planning of the provincial and district levels. Internally individual tourist areas are specified in the planning stages in detail each tourist areas.
7. Identify demand of land use and investment in tourism development
7.1. Demand for land useIt is expected that the demand for land to develop tourism Moc Chau National Tourism Zone include:
- Total demand for land is : 1.939 ha;
- The demand for land for construction of tourist areas: 1.864 ha;
- Demand for land development tourism service in the service centers:: 60 ha;
- Demand for land development traffic works in service of tourism: 15 ha.
7.2. The demand Investment for priority projectsThe demand investment capital projects priority is 11,970 billion equivalent USD 570.
1. The period 2020
The demand investment capital period 2020 is 3.570 billion equivalent 170 tr.USD, focusing on the following areas:
- Prepare detailed planning of tourist areas;
- Investment in tourist areas in the system of Moc Chau national tourism zone first stage consists of Moc Chau Ecotourism Center; Ang village pine Forest; Dai Yem waterfall; On village five caves; Chieng Yen Community Tourist Area;
- Investment upgrading of these lines traffic significance for tourism activities;
- Investment in points of interests, shopping at the ethnic cultural Phase 1;
- The projects supports the development phase 1.
2. Phase 2021 – 2025
Demand for investment period to the year 2021 - 2025 was 4.200 billion equivalent to 200 tr.USD, focusing on the following areas:
- Investment in tourism areas in the system Moc Chau National Toursm Zone phase 2 include; Moc Chau Ecotourism Center; Moc Chau Senior Entertainment Center; Moc Chau Luxury Resort Center; Ang village pine Forest; Dai Yem waterfall; On village five caves; Chieng Yen Community Tourist Area;
- Invest in upgrading the remaining traffic;
- Investment in the sights, shopping at the nation's cultural phase 2;
- The projects supports the development phase 2.
3. The period 2026 - 2030
Demand for investment period to the year 2026 - 2030 was 4.200 billion equivalent to 200 million USD: Invest for remaining items.
7.2.2. The main investment capital include1. Capital Budget: As capital sources from the state budget: Occupying nearly 4% of the total investment, estimated 442 billion, equivalent to 21 million.
- The central budget: for development projects that have important role of national programs;
- Provincial budget: for development projects have an important role for tourism development in Moc Chau National Tourism Zone.
- Budget districts for the projects nature of development assistance;;
- Budget support from the program of the Central Government to support the projects with an important role for the development of tourism in Moc Chau National Tourism Zone.
2. Socialization capital: . As capital sources from non-budgetary sources: accounts for 96% of total investment, estimated at 11,528 billion equivalent to 549 million USD.
- Capital investment of domestic enterprises: invest in projects to develop tourism areas;
- FDI Capital Investments- Investments in projects to develop tourism areas due to the foreign investors to invest;
- Other Capital: from other capital sources.
Note: The above article reprinted at the website or other media sources not specify the source https://mocchautourism.com is copyright infringement